Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting Back on Track

I haven't posted in over a month despite playing Magic a minimum of 3 times a week.

I'm going to try and correct that while steering myself in a bit of a different direction than I'd originally intended for a few reasons.

1) BUDGET - I've found myself spending considerably more money on mtg than I'd planned to originally. I'm still not nearing the amount that I would probably like to spend, that's just impossible, but it's beyond the original goal of minimal purchases once a week to upgrade the same deck.

2) TIME - I've cranked back the amount of time spent doing other leisure things such as World of Warcraft and toy hunting in favor of mtg. I'm playing at home with Noelle and hitting the card shop more often. This means I won't likely write about every session.

3) ENJOYMENT - I'm having a blast with Magic again, even more so than I'd ever hoped to! I first figured that writing about my experiences would be more fun than the time spent at the event but I could not have been more wrong about that. I'm building friendships and just generally enjoying myself and I haven't felt the need to write like I wanted to.

With that all said, I still intend to post here around twice a week when I have things to say.
I'm nowhere near someone that anyone should be coming to for advice on how to play Magic or build a deck but I like to think I'm entertaining. Check back soon to see if that holds true!

No comments:

Post a Comment